Ads Here

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Confensions of a 24 year old girl

 

I'm a 24 year old girl and I'm currently an unemployed graduate who is job hunting
 
I stay in Lilongwe and my story started the day they announced inflation of fuel prices. My mother sent me to the filling station in her car. While at the filling station when it was my turn some man came to my window and told the filling station attendant to give my vehicle a full tank. He looked old maybe my father's age. Afterwards he paid and I said thank you. He gave me his business card and said if you need more fuel tell me. I saved 40k that day.
 
After two days I called him and I introduced myself then said thank you. He asked me to go to his house in area 43. I told him I didn't have transport and that the car was not mine. He said get a taxi and I will pay here. When I got there, I told him the taxi was 8k. He gave me a bundle of 2,000 kwachas. I didn't count them then. 
 
He told me he liked me and that he wanted sex and he will give me a job and buy me a car next week. I am sorry but I gave in😢 we had sex and later he sent his driver to drop me off. There was no one at his house but he is married. When I got home I found out the money was 992k meaning kuti he gave me one million Kwacha. 
 
We didn't speak for five days until he called me to his house again. This time he said I shouldn't get a taxi and his driver will pick me up. Since I didn't want him to know my house I told him to pick me up at Game. When I got to his house we had sex and I remember as he was ejaculating I saw shadows of people slapping me until everything was dark and I fainted. 
 
Some moments later I woke up and I didn't open my eyes but I heard several men talking. One man kept on saying she is not the right one. You have taken the wrong one. Then the man kept on saying no she will work, let's just take her. The other one said boss I know her she has had an abortion before. At this point I opened my eyes and I recognized only the man.
 
I heard them go out. I got out of bed and walked out the house quietly through another door. The men were at the seating room. There was no one in the compound I opened the gate and started running though it was dark. When i reached the main road I stopped a car while breathless. There was a lady in the car she stopped somewhere there I asked her if she could drop me off home I had a fight with my boyfriend.
 
Maybe this lady will read this story. God bless her she helped me. It has now been some weeks. A day later the man sent me a message saying you have to come back or you will disappear. I changed my phones. I haven't told anyone about this yet but I'm living in fear. I'm afraid if my parents found out I was sleeping with a married man. 
 
This world is dangerous just a warning to my fellow girls: Don't be fooled easily. I don't know what they wanted to do with me. I thank God I'm saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment